Translate

miércoles, 17 de septiembre de 2014

Chapter 1

This story start in the atolier of print making, the first and almost the only class that i took that year. I didnt go so much to the lessons, i prefered always to stay out drinking çay on the grass, but winter in Ankara wasnt agree with my plans that day so i went to class.


I m not sure but i think was january or febrary, the ice was in everywhere. I wish to have more clean that day in my mind but dates and full conversations are always hard to keep completly, in fact, maybe all that im writing is just lies that my memory tells. Kim bilir. The think is that I meet you in that time, we dont talk so much because we were a little bit shy to speak in english or just shy to speak. The teacher introduced us like “She is spanish” and “She was in spain for holidays” and we just say hola and merhaba, but I remember what I felt about you in that time, I could feel that you were a person who worth knowing.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario