Translate

sábado, 20 de septiembre de 2014

Chapter 2

The ice begans to melt in Ankara and with the “good” weather I start to go more to the faculty. I remember to see you sometimes in the building, everything was still being like in the print making studio, we were shy for speak more than hola or merhaba, we needed a common language. Was in april when you add me as friend on Facebook, you found me but when I saw your name I didnt know that was you, the photo wasnt clear and I didnt realize until one or two days before. Im slow for everything, not just for eat.

I was so happy when I finally knew that I can speak more to you by internet, writing is always better for start when you are not speaking in your own language. I want to say you something in that time and I was watching a TED speech so I send you for share with you what I was doing and like a way to show you what I like. After the video and the noodles that you were eating we talk a lot, and thank you to google translate we can communicate each other in english and spend a lot of hours talking, lauthing and learning.


1 comentario: